Monday, May 4, 2015

Time and Again

Finney, Jack. Time and Again. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1970. 

This past week I started reading Time and Again by Jack Finney. This book is set in New York in two different time periods. It tells the story of an artist who joins a mysterious government program and travels back in time. I am very much enjoying this book but am not finished with reading it. I like the first person telling of the story and how unique the plot is. I am enjoying learning about both of the time periods that this book is set in. The dialogue is descriptive and interesting and the characters are not cliche or boring. Overall, I am excited to finish this book and would definitely recommend it.


1 comment:

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."