Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rose Under Fire

This week I read Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein. Rose Under Fire tells the story of an American woman who transports planes during WWII. She is doing pretty well until she is captured by Germans and sent to a concentration camp created for women. There, she has to find a way to cope with her new surroundings and then try to find a way to escape. She finds new friendships and learns about herself. I enjoyed reading this book because I could relate well with the main character. The plot was interesting and I liked the perspective. I would definitely recommend this book to most people.

17262236

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book! Your review told just enough.

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."