Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SOLC 1: In Which We Begin

    Today is March first. The first of 31 possibly very long days with possibly very long nights. Today marks the first day of the Slice of Life Challenge and we'll see if I can actually do this again. Last year was (I'll admit) a little bit rough, and I'm really hoping that it's a bit easier this year. This challenge isn't a requirement, but I really love writing and I never get to write as much as I actually want to. I figured that this would be a way for me to start writing again after a long break from the kind of writing that I like to do. Therefore, it is time to go forth and explore this new challenge in this new year. I don't exactly have a game plan or an idea of a direction to go, but I can't help but be excited for these days to come! I loved being able to do this last year and am so happy to be doing it here again. It's time to get back to the keyboard and keep my writing going. Hopefully I won't run out of ideas. I guess that I just need to start writing day by day and not worry about what's to come right? I hope this works.

    And so we begin! The daring hero sets out along the path to success! With a determined heart and some tricks up her sleeve, she is ready to take on the challenge. But will she persevere? There's only one way to find out.

4 comments:

  1. cool! i love alice in wonderland, especially the chesire cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you quoted Alice in Wonderland. It's like your trademark, i think you should keep doing it. ;) I honestly dont think that you will ever run out of writing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very unique writing style, and you love Alice in Wonderland, so what could go wrong in a blog? Nice first slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this its very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."