Sunday, March 1, 2015

SOLC1: SOL March Challenge

So today is the first day of the March Slice of Life Challenge. That means some serious writing will be happening for the next thirty-one days. I’m not quite sure what to think about this. Half of me is excited about getting to do so much writing but the other half is sort of freaking out about having so much extra work. Not that I can’t handle the work. I can totally handle it. I have handled much more than this in the past so this is nothing. Or is it actually something? Ugh I just don’t know. The first day and I’m already unsure about the completion of this. How am I going to survive this? It’s going to take so much effort from me! What happens if I can’t do it? What will I do then? I guess we’ll just have to find out won’t we.

For those who don't know, SOLC (Slice Of Life Challenge) is a challenge in which people post a SOL every day of March.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. Nice expression of feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first did it, I just started, didn't worry about later, just took the next step, then the next. If you read the adult slices, those who are starting are worried about the same thing. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my second year doing this and I think I feel even more like this than I did last year. I like how you described the feeling of unknowing

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."