Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SOLC18: The Black Cauldron

 Alexander, Lloyd. The Black Cauldron. Wisconsin: Western Pub., 1985.
This past week I read The Black Cauldron. I enjoyed reading this book because I haven’t read a fantasy book in a while and this was a nice way to read it again. This book is about an assistant pig keeper named Taran who is assisting in the stealing of the cauldron. The cauldron uses the stolen bodies of the dead and turns them into the cauldron-born. These are warriors created by the cauldron who cannot be killed. I enjoyed this book because it was different than all of the other books that I have been reading lately. The story was unique and the characters were well developed. Overall, I liked this book very much because of both the storyline and how different it was for me to read.

                                        24784

No comments:

Post a Comment

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."