Tuesday, March 24, 2015

SOLC24: Trying Questions

 
I have some trying questions for you. Now, you must not feel forced to answer them but please give them a moment's thought:
  • Which came first? The cardinal, or the Cardinal
  • Why green?
  • Why did whales choose water?
  • Why are there capital letters?
  • Who made capital letters?
  • Who thought that making a different way of writing letters was a good idea?
  • Did capital or lowercase letters come first?
  • Why do I care so much about capital letters?
  • Why are clocks so loud when one is in an empty room?
  • Why do people care about trees falling in the woods?
  • Why are there so many tours of stupid places?
  • How does fake wood look real?
  • How did someone find out how to cook things?
  • Seriously was someone just like "Hey lets throw our resources into a fire and see what happens"?
  • Why can't I stop thinking about capital letters?
  • How could I have gotten so far in life without learning that the word criteria is plural?
  • Why do we have silent letters?
  • Did someone just put a g and an h in some word somewhere and decide that it looked cool?
  • What's the deal with evolution?
  • What will happen when I die?
  • THIS STUPID CAPITAL LETTERS THING IS REALLY ANNOYING ME WHY CAN'T I LET THIS GO? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay, I think that is enough of that for one day. That's all that I have to say.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I really like your slice, it's really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading this, Brynn. It was amazingly hilarious and clever. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captivating..I like it! I connected especially with the clock one...clocks are SO loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cardinal thing has been annoying be for a while. I love the way these are written. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."