Monday, March 30, 2015

SOLC30: Wrapping Up

Today is not the final day of the March Slice of Life Challenge, tomorrow is. Yet, I still feel the inclination to wrap a few things up. So here is me wrapping up before tomorrow's final goodbyes. Just a few comments, thoughts, observations, questions, and lessons learned.

 I think we found out. I hope Dr. Seuss's birthday was great. Perhaps I will find the bird again some day. poemcrazy really did teach me a lot. It just so happens that Kitty was off in the gardens tending to the radishes that where much in need of being tended to. Tanzi deserves to be taken out more. Why did I put the poor dog in a box? I need to read so much more. Eating fruits is a good thing to do. That baby guppy has grown so much. I should finish A Northern Light. I should fix Titan's ladder someday soon. Magnetic poetry can be good. I should blow bubbles again. I forgot about all of those little stories. I should spend more time outside. Poetry can be as creative as you let it. Fantasy books are exciting. I've gotten pretty good at using my characters. I miss children's books. Why did I ever stop drawing? I loved winning that tournament. Rhyming is difficult. The Cardinal came before the cardinal. I still have many more books to finish. I am no longer going to have the chance to post a dedicated Thursday Scribble. I love our new home. I should really go outside more. Death is scary. It's not over yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's good that you found a lot of those things at. Cool idea, NIce slice!

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."