Saturday, March 21, 2015

SOLC21: Drawing

Personally, I spend a pretty good amount of my time creating art. And I have been doing even more recently, after a pretty long amount of time where I didn't do very much. But these past few weeks I have been drawing so much more. And I'm actually doing pretty well. I've improved a good deal and have started drawing for enjoyment not just because I have to. I have started to draw a larger variety of things as well. Here are some examples of the things that I have drawn recently:




 
 
What do you think? Is there anything that you've drawn lately?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're drawing just for you, Brynn. It's a pleasure to see these and that you're trying new things too.

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."