Sunday, March 29, 2015

SOLC29: Heaven

Do you believe in heaven? The afterlife? The underworld? Reincarnation? Or do you think we just lie there sitting and waiting in eternal nothingness? And what do I believe in? Well, I can’t say that I’m sure. There are so many thoughts from all kinds of people who state their beliefs. And we can’t just go in and ask a dead person, they have plenty of things to deal with as it is. Even if we could ask them and hear their answer people would argue. Some will say yes, some will say no, some will scream, and some will sit and write a criticizing article. People will spend all of their time worrying about what happens when they die instead of returning to their lives. I guess that’s why I don’t ask about heaven. I don’t want to. I just don’t. I want to keep on rolling with my own life. Who needs all that confusion and chaos anyways? I’m perfectly happy without those thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I too don't totally know what I think about what happens after death. I like how you talk about what other people would say. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."