Thursday, March 26, 2015

SOLC26: Thursday Scribble

Because this is the last Thursday Scribble for the March challenge, I have decided to include three of my latest scribbles. Enjoy!

 
Clouds 
Cotton summer clouds
Forming shapes in creamy blue oceans
Marbled tones of periwinkle
Lead to
Endless hours of time
Spent searching the heavens
For clubs and hearts 


Hide and Seek
Hide
and Seek
for Hours
and Hours
and Hours
and Hours
if Only
Time
Forgave


Persipitation
Splishity-Splash
In Careful Rain
Dreaming
Of the Summer Sun
As Glistening Bubbles
Tap the Surface
Of Crystal Puddles

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a slice of life. I liked your description of rain. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute, but I especially like the one about rain. Are you going to do Thursday scribbles after the SOLC is over?

    ReplyDelete

"How do you know I'm mad?" Said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."